Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

September 30, 2022, 01:24:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 16464
  • Latest: tgat241
Stats
  • Total Posts: 246152
  • Total Topics: 24582
  • Online Today: 134
  • Online Ever: 1127
  • (January 16, 2020, 04:17:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 113
Total: 113

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: Symptoms  (Read 2096 times)

ASHLEYHOKIEFAN53

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 4
Symptoms
« on: April 13, 2021, 11:54:20 am »
I had what believe was kidney stones dunno what else could be and feeling hot headed lately from allergies and fatigued . I go to Dr on 27th and 29 the this month is any of that symptoms that could possibly show it could effect me working? I also have back pain and headaches ,high blood pressure, personality disorder, schzioaffective,leg and back pain,obesity,anxiety with difficulty breathing and hives,fast heartbeat

I've been feeling yucky and had corona virus shot and had aches from that but dunno if that made any sense.

Helper

• Global Moderator
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 585
Re: Symptoms
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 12:25:09 pm »
Kidney stones typically would not effect SSA disability unless they are recurrent or cause kidney failure.  A single episode of kidney stones (even if it caused multiple medical visits) does not show disability because part of the SSA definition of disability is the condition needs to be expected to last 1 year.

Just Me

• Administrator
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 1051
  • Nice Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 01:27:19 pm »
Have you received the decision the ALJ made?

You need to be seeing doctors regularly for your impairments. Discuss with your doctors the details of how your symptoms affect your ability to perform Activities Of Daily Living. Does someone have to help you with grocery shopping, preparing meals, doing laundry, cleaning house, etc? You need to be seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist regularly for your mental health impairments.

Countless people have high blood pressure and work. The same applies to headache, leg and back pain, difficulty breathing, rapid heart rate, etc. Have you been diagnosed with a heart condition? Have you seen a cardiologist? Why do you have difficulty breathing? Do you require oxygen 24/7? Are your headaches migraines or just headaches? Have you seen a neurologist for your headaches? Have you had xrays and/or MRI for your back and leg pain? Are you seeing a Pain Management Doctor for the pain? Are you taking medication prescribed by your doctor(s) for your heart, breathing, hives, headaches, back and leg pain, etc?

Have your doctors recommended weight loss? Have you done the things they recommended? Have you gotten copies of your medical records and read them?
Nerve damage in upper and lower extremities. Degenerative Disc Disease, RA.

Hope the size of a mustard seed can produce Faith that can move mountains.

DisabilityDiscussed

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 86
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 03:21:15 pm »
I

forumposter100

• ~ Titanium ~
  • People helped 7
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 07:32:25 am »
kidney stones are extremely painful.  Hard to lie, sit or stand until they pass and they usually are with you for several days in a row with some brief respids inbetween as they work through your system.  Then its a whole fifferent pain when they arer about to pass when you have to pee.  mine developed from medication

Just Me

• Administrator
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 1051
  • Nice Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 03:32:08 pm »
Impairments have to have prevented you from working or be expected to prevent you from working for at least 12' months
Nerve damage in upper and lower extremities. Degenerative Disc Disease, RA.

Hope the size of a mustard seed can produce Faith that can move mountains.