Questions about how to use the forum?

Visit our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

September 28, 2022, 12:04:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 246137
  • Total Topics: 24580
  • Online Today: 282
  • Online Ever: 1127
  • (January 16, 2020, 04:17:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 79
Total: 80

You are no longer alone ...

Author Topic: What makes You feel better?  (Read 33636 times)

jimsrose

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 5
Re: What makes You feel better?
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2013, 12:57:50 pm »
Yea, what Anthony ray said!   This life, here, right now in spite of everything, you know, everyday pain, fatigue etc. is a gift.  I have so much to be thankful for... 4 grown kids & 2 grandsons right here in the same town, and a loving kind husband. (He knows he can melt me on the spot by going to his keyboard and playing Unchained Melody)

The best thing for me is knowing God and having the assurance that one day, remember this life is like a vapor, one day getting a brand new body, along with no more tears, perfect health, and fellowship with my creator..... joy unspeakable!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Fordman

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 41
« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2013, 05:09:56 pm »
Liquor is quicker just saying.

mike70

• SSDFacts VIP
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 12
« Reply #182 on: February 24, 2013, 06:09:53 pm »

Fordman

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 41
« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2013, 06:11:59 pm »

sikntird

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 0
  • Please give me back my money so I can pay med bill
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2013, 12:02:37 pm »
 Had to drop in on this conversation today, my body has been screaming in pain lately, so I gave in and took a pain killer, it layed me out all day and evening, so this am, although still sore, I felt better, so..I proceed to try and do some common chores,,,wrong, wrong, wrong choice,,because now, I hurting so much again..ugh!! Ouchy wow wow.. :Sad09:
Anonymously  Sikntird

Trajector Media

• Administrator
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 418
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2013, 12:07:23 pm »
I know the feeling....I wish there was a magic pill that took the pain away, made you full of energy and had no crash.
I speak from experience not expertise.

sikntird

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 0
  • Please give me back my money so I can pay med bill
« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2013, 12:12:44 pm »
Dang that sounds good! lol
Anonymously  Sikntird

sea.green.415

• ~ Silver ~
  • People helped 1
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2013, 12:33:32 am »
This thread is making me feel better!  I am laughing my butt off over the Klonopin-o-philia. :Laugh05:

Oh, and btw....NEVER...I repeat NEVER....EVER....EVER.......suddenly stop taking them once you get them.  Same thing goes with Elavil.  One of my personalities decided that I didn't need them and when I realized what had been done behind my back.....I got sicker than sick.  I had to go to ER because the withdrawals are HORRIFIC!  I am still suffering a subset of withdrawals from almost two weeks ago.  Withdrawals are symptoms about a hundred times worse than what I went on them for in the first place.  I was literally babbling like an idiot and had muscle jerks and spasms all over the place.  Crying....laughing....crying....and on it went until the doc gave me an emergency supply.

Careful of that Klonopin.....
Lili - 6 yrs old
Sissy- 10 yrs old
Chris- 17 yrs old
Chris- 22 yrs old
Christi- 35 yrs old
Christie- 48 yrs old

Sorry, "everyone" wants to sign........

Trajector Media

• Administrator
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 418
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2013, 05:24:19 pm »
How do you control things like that?  If one does something and the others don't know about it, how do you find out?  Do you have no memory of it?
I speak from experience not expertise.

mike70

• SSDFacts VIP
  • ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 12
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2013, 05:37:04 pm »
This thread is making me feel better!  I am laughing my butt off over the Klonopin-o-philia. :Laugh05:

Oh, and btw....NEVER...I repeat NEVER....EVER....EVER.......suddenly stop taking them once you get them.  Same thing goes with Elavil.  One of my personalities decided that I didn't need them and when I realized what had been done behind my back.....I got sicker than sick.  I had to go to ER because the withdrawals are HORRIFIC!  I am still suffering a subset of withdrawals from almost two weeks ago.  Withdrawals are symptoms about a hundred times worse than what I went on them for in the first place.  I was literally babbling like an idiot and had muscle jerks and spasms all over the place.  Crying....laughing....crying....and on it went until the doc gave me an emergency supply.

Careful of that Klonopin.....
I take 4mg of klonopin,that and the seroquel make me spacy,hey atleast klonopin is now covered under med D.

gacarry

• ~ Titanium ~
  • People helped 4
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2013, 10:02:20 am »
The show Too Cute and chocolate.
My yucks: DDD Stage II/III lumbar and cervical, Fibromyalgia, migraines, GERD, Gastritis, Ovarian Cyst disease, symptoms of Poly Rheumatoid arthritis

Fordman

• ~ Platinum ~
  • People helped 41
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2013, 10:51:20 am »
Watching  Full Throttle Saloon makes me feel good. Also Duck dynasty.and operation repo.and Hardcore pawn.

Cw2013

• ~ Gold ~
  • People helped 17
« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2013, 11:12:01 am »
Warehouse 13 is about to start back up and I like that show quite a bit, also I rewatched LOST quite a bit, Star trek DS9; Voyager; or TNG at times, House of Cards is interesting on Netflix.  In fact, Netflix is great and very cheap to have so much entertainment value.  Some people wander how I can live on so little and entertainment value is a BIG part of that.  World of Warcraft and games like it can offer days and days of entertainment value for only $15 a month.  Mass Effect 2/3 I play at times, Skyrim I was playing qute a bit but still have on the backburner, rental games from Redbox provides cheap entertainment without the need for purchasing games or movies.  XBOX Live can offer countless hours of entertainment on many differnt types of games and even sports channels.

The occasional nature trail is very nice, seasonal theme park passes can really be great for poor folks, and just treating myself to a really really nice meal or favorite kind of food at times.  All these things can help me to feel better honestly. 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 11:13:40 am by Cw2013 »